Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Viva Facebook!!!

I blame it on Facebook for the reason I don't blog as much. I can't deny it though that I love facebooking. It is fun to meet so many friends that I thought I would never get in touch again. It is good to know how they are doing and just to wish each other the best!!
I am most excited to meet my high school friends. There were so many memories left when we graduated. I remember the last day of High school, I wore my high-school uniform to sleep till the next day and I was so sad that I had to take it off. Too bad I don't have any picture with me cause I left all the memories back home. So I am happy that Facebook brought all the memories back.

I love this quote: "The only Unsinkable Ship is Friendship." and I believe it is true. I value friendship.

With all the kids that I have :), I also found it hard to stay in touch with all my friends before I joined facebook. So Facebook is the answer!! Here you go friends... Here is how I am doing!!! how about you??? Love facebook!!!


2 comments:

Mila Wijaya said...

Love it, Sar. its about time you updated your blog. Unlike yours, there's lots of creepy things happening on my fb. I gotta take action. I'm glad that you blog so we can keep in touch cos I'll be MIA from Fb for awhile.

SierraIndo Family said...

Oh I know, I got some of those kind of friends, too ha ha... they are everywhere. What I did though just deleting them. However, maybe I will take a break from it too. it exhausts me sometimes ha ha.