Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What about March??

So, as I am writing now, I am kind of hungry of Indonesian Food. So sad that I still don't know how to make Indonesian Food the way it's supposed to taste. The closest taste I can do is when I put instant mix. Well, I can't go wrong with that, it all comes in a package ha ha.
So this month has been good for me cause I have been going to this Indonesian lady who really knows how to cook and always cooks lots of food when I go there. She's one of the best. She used to own a restaurant in one of food courts in Indonesia. Even though I take the kids most of the time, she and her husband don't seem to mind. They always get ready though before we get there, like moving all the furniture around, or making sure all the glass are protected. ha ha They are awesome!!! Her name is Edna and her husband is Roger. Roger knows the boys are crazy, but he's always trying hard to keep them busy when we are there.



My baby girl on the other hand is so well behaved. She's the best!!! She doesn't run, she doesn't jump, she doesn't push, she doesn't scream, she doesn't throw stuff, she's just everything else my boys are. ha ha.. wish all of them were girls, Moses doesn't wish so though ha ha

There have been so many new things I learn from Edna. She showed me so many different spices that I never used to know what to do with them, so I really enjoy spending my time there beside of course tasting her cooking. She also explained to me how to reserve all the spices so that they don't go bad fast. So that's how we do it, usually I just sit down and listen to her while she cooks and I taste her food. Michael and Morie will be playing with Roger, and savanna would just be walking around exploring the house. :)

Well, now I feel like talking about my daughter.
Since she has extra curly hair, I sometimes don't know what to do with her hair. So, when I found out there were these cute Kufi hats and Headbands with flowers, I started to always put one on hers. I love how it looks on her. No one will ever mistake her as a boy anymore ha ha.. And I started to collect those for her, and it becomes my passion, and people start asking me where to get them and some will buy them from me.
It is fun to mix and match those kufi hats, headbands and flowers, and my daughter seems to enjoy wearing them as well.


















4 comments:

Heinze Fam said...

nenek....bahasanya gw gak ngerti. Loe harus ganti font nya tuh!!!

Mila Wijaya said...

Love all the pictures. They're awesome. too bad, I don't understand what you wrote...lols!!

SierraIndo Family said...

what??? koq di computer gue normal normal aja ya.. wah.. payah nih computer gue ha ha.. ok deh I'll change the font!! sorry guys!

susy and martin said...

Where did you get those cute headbands? I want some for Elnora.