Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks Giving

Happy thanks giving everyone!

Every Thanksgiving my work place gives out a big Turkey for each employee. Last year I prepared what I thought was th
e best thanksgiving food. It took so long to prepare it. I also prepared Ham cause Moses does not eat birds.



However, no body seemed to enjoy my cooking. It did hurt my feelings, but believe me, I am so used to it now.

So this year, when Moses asked me what I would do to the Turkey, I told him I would cook it, but he suggested to just give it to some big African Family whom he said might need it more (although what he really meant was "know how to cook it better"). I just told him, Ok ! without arguing. Yeah! I would not want to waste my 10 hours cooking that Turkey anyway.


Jennifer Kadarusman invited us to have Thanksgiving Lunch with them. I am excited. Her mom is there with them, so I'm expecting that they would prepare some Indonesian food. I offered to bring brownies. I am sure I can't do wrong on this one, everything needed is in the box. I know they will enjoy it.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

sarie, ... moses doesn't want u to work hard on thanksgiving. believe me, ... you carry the baby and cooking??? .. it's too much. what a nice hubby u have ;)
happy thanksgiving to your family too!!!
Love all of u

Heinze Fam said...

Gimana makan2nya bu??
Linda is right, you know!!!

Indah Zebua said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...Sari, namanya juga thanksgiving jadi elo harus "give".Bener itu si Moses, lebih baik Kalkunnya di kasihin ke orang daripada hancur dimasak elo.LOL...JJ (just joking).