Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


Moses and I woke up early this morning. He knew i would want to go for what they call the best sale of the year. However i woke up not feeling well, and decided to wait.
I remember last year was the same, i was pregnant and not feeling so well, but i made everyone get ready and leave the house at 4 in the morning. And it was so crowded at Kohls, a store where we went to. I could not breath, cashier lines were so long. I got so dizzy then dropped all my stuff on the floor. Yeah I almost fainted. So we hid the stuff i picked where no one could notice and left the store without taking anything out.

I ended up going back to the store later that day, luckily everything was still in the same place where we hid them. However, I told myself that i would never put myself in that kind of embarrasment again.

Today, i left the house around 11 am. There was not much sale. I made sure i had eaten something before leaving the house. Moses made sure i had gatorade in the car just in case.
However, there was nothing extraordinary. There were not so many people out. The economy must have gone so bad. I myself did not have much money to spend. I got just what i had on my list, and a cute purse i could not say "no" to.

In case you wonder how my thanksgiving was yesterday, I have to admit, it was so much fun.
When we got there, I was surprised to meet two snakes in an aquarium. I thought they were not real, they told me they were not, either, but soon i realized they were joking.


Michael and Morie had the chance to touch them, I would not. Nathan tried to convince me that it would be fine, but I still would not. On the other hands, Jen's kids, Makay and Kailani were playing with them.

Jennifer is 19 weeks pregnant, in case you did not know. She does not know yet what the sex of the baby, but she wants a boy. She asked me what a good indonesian name for a boy. So if you have any idea, please let her know.



Dinner was amazing, everything was so good. I forgot to take pictures of the food because i was enjoying my dinner too much. Sister Kadarusman prepared almost everything on the table. She also made wedang ronde for dessert. I almost forgot how good that wedang ronde tastes.
We had fun spending our thanksgiving with them. They are wonderful people.

4 comments:

Indah Zebua said...

Sar, Jennifer 19 months pregnant? Are you for real? Gue 9 bulan aja gak tahan, dia sampai 19 bulan?LOL. Hebat deh, gue acungin jempol buat Jennifer. Sar, tas lo keren, mestinya beli 2 buat oleh-oleh gue satu.

SierraIndo Family said...

Sorry ndah, i meant 19 weeks, gue benerin deh! about the bag, don't worry, when i come, you will get one better than that ok! it's a promise!

Heinze Fam said...

Nek, foto2nya lucu. Jadi kangen sama si baba n UT. pengen liat morie juga sih....kangen sama loe kayaknya enggak deh :P

Mila Wijaya said...

looked like you had fun with Jenifer and fam. I can't believe that all of you are pregnant at the same time.