Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Treat

Kris called me at my work last night. She was so excited telling me that I had to come to her house to get Christmas treat that she and Kam prepared for us. I finish working at 9 pm so I asked if i had to be there that night, she said it would not taste good if i waited too long. So I told her, I would drive tommorow to her office and get the treat from her.

This morning was so cold outside. I did not want to wake up, but I remembered I had to go meet Kris. With half awake and half asleep, I changed the kids' diapers, dressed them warm, got myself ready and then drove to Joseph Smith Building, the office where Kris works at. I saw her waiting outside the building freezing with no coat on. I told my self that whatever she had for me better be good since we both have sacrificed this much.

It was nice to see her, it had been a while since last time I saw her. She handed me a plate of different kind of treats, and said they were all homemade. They looked so yummy. I could not wait to get home to taste some, neither could Michael. We both enjoyed every bite of it on the way home. Thanks Aunty Kris and Kam...


5 comments:

Mila Wijaya said...

they look so good....save some for me. bring 'em over with you when you come here. can't wait to see your boys.

SierraIndo Family said...

Hi Mil, i dont think I can make it there, I don't get any vacation. I forgot, I took all my vacation afer i gave birth with Morie. So we are just going to stay in Utah.
Maybe next time ok!

Mila Wijaya said...

ohh...bummer!!! I was so excited to see you all.
anyway,We're going to Brian Head in UT next month, I might come and see you then.

SierraIndo Family said...

Sounds good, I'll see you!

Mila Wijaya said...

Hi...it's me again.
Kemana aja...engga kedengeran kabarnya. did you have the baby yet??(the question I HATE the most when I was pregnant). anyway, let me know when you have the baby. We cancelled our Brian Head trip and we went to AZ instead. I got tickets for general Conference, I might see you then.
btw, I tagged you on my blog. go ahead do it, its fun.